MEMS Industry Group is the trade association advancing MEMS & Sensors across global markets.
As the “go-to” resource for globally linking the MEMS and sensors supply chain to strategic markets, MIG helps companies in and around the MEMS and sensors industry to make meaningful business connections. Device manufacturers, software designers, materials and equipment suppliers, foundry partners, market analysts, and OEM integrators all plug into the MIG network to form alliances that will move their businesses forward.
MIG membership features a number of exclusive benefits:
- Access to the entire MIG member network, which includes key players across the entire MEMS and sensors supply chain
- Admission to a neutral forum for discussing the challenges remaining to MEMS and sensors commercialization, such as standardization
- Speaking opportunities at influential industry events throughout the year and around the globe at numerous partner and MIG conferences
- Members-only Resource Library that includes MIG research, presentations from MIG and partner events, white papers, webinar presentations, and more
- Discounts on conferences, exhibitions and publications
- Volunteer working groups that provide exceptional networking and leadership opportunities
- Joint PR and marketing activities
- Webinars on both technical and business topics relevant to the MEMS and sensors industry — at no cost to members
MIG also offers the following exciting programs and events:
- MEMS Executive Congress® is THE annual conference and networking event of the MEMS and sensors industry. Since 2012, MIG has held MEMS Executive Congress in both the US and in Europe.
- MEMS Industry Group® Conference Asia
- MEMS Education Series® is a series of technical and business webinars on topics that help companies in the MEMS and sensors supply chain to stay ahead of the game.